Digital Transformation World will help you better understand the true capabilities of digital transformation and the future opportunities it can bring. Through a unique blend of focused CxO think tanks, executive visions panel discussions, analyst Q&As, visionary keynote presentations and networking breaks, technology executives will share insight and gain critical takeaways. The agenda offers a balanced schedule that will maximize your time and efforts, providing you with ideas and strategies truly capable of changing business practices.
• Gain perspective through the keynote address
• Learn from real case studies on best practice integration and strategy of digital transformation
• Find out the what the key security issues and weaknesses are in digital transformation
• Discuss emergent trends in the industry and take a look into the future
• Get the scoop on the latest products, meet with clients and drum up new business with valuable leads
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
￭ CXOs, technology leaders and innovators including:
• CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, and directors of IT strategy.
• VPs and directors of application development, enterprise, data, and solution architecture.
• Technology leaders of web, digital, and mobile initiatives.
￭ Business, marketing, and strategy leaders including:
• CMOs and Chief Digital Officers.
• VPs and directors of eCommerce or eBusiness.
• VPs and senior leaders responsible for digital sales and service strategies.
• Customer insights professionals.
￭ Bank & Financial Services
￭ Media & Telecom
￭ Health / Pharma
￭ Retail / E-commerce
￭ IT / Internet
￭ Transport & Logistics
￭ Aerospace & Defense
￭ Energy & Utilities
￭ Tourism / Hospitality
￭ Consumer Goods
￭ Food Industry
￭ Education & Research
￭ Engineering & Construction
￭ Cities & Public Sector
￭ Professional Services
Terms & Conditions
Any vendor / solution provider organization or organization that is not government or non-profit that registers at the primary/ government/ end user rate will automatically be charged at the vendor rate. Completing this registration form means you agree to this condition of registration.
Cancellations received before 60 days prior to the event date will be fully refunded. Cancellations received between 60-30 days prior to the event date are subject to a $500 cancellation charge. Cancellations after 30 days prior to the event date will not be entitled to a credit or refund. Confirmed registrants who do not attend and do not cancel in writing are liable for the entire registration fee. Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
While every effort will be made to maintain the schedule exactly as represented, we reserve the right to make changes and substitutions as needed.
Your personal data is protected. Any registration questions, please send your email to email@example.com